This Associate Enterprise Monitoring Engineer is responsible for delivering and supporting large-scale network, system, application, service, and business activity monitoring solutions. This position involves the deployment and support of the tools the company uses to monitor their network, systems and applications. Individual will work with senior members of the team to gather monitoring requirements from stakeholders and deliver solutions utilizing the enterprise monitoring toolset.
· Good Technical skills
· Excellent Communication (written as well) Skills
· Self-driven individual with good project management skills
· Solid understanding of large scale applications, network architectures, monitoring and fault management.
· Must have experience in developing application dashboards utilizing the Zabbix monitoring tool.
· A Minimum of 1+ year experience in administering multiple monitoring systems such as Zabbix, Prometheus, Kibana etc.
· Strong Experience with Linux Systems
· Coordinate between support and development teams to ensure effective delivery of monitoring services to the end-user
· Staying abreast of the latest monitoring technology and trends
· Supporting the service support and service delivery goals for operational performance of the monitoring systems including:
- Management of false positives and negatives
- Configuration, release, and change management
- Implementation of core applications supporting monitoring service support