We are looking for a Deep Learning Engineer to help us create deep models for different financial datasets.
Deep learning engineer responsibilities include creating deep learning models and retraining systems. To do this job successfully, you need exceptional skills in statistics and programming and also be experienced in deep frameworks such as Tensorflow, Pytorch. If you have knowledge of data science and software engineering, we’d like to meet you in person.
Your ultimate goal will be to shape and build efficient self-learning applications.
· Study and transform data science prototypes
· Understanding business objectives and developing models that help to achieve them, along with metrics to track their progress
· Research and implement appropriate ML, Deep algorithms and tools
· Develop deep models application according to requirements
· Verifying data quality, and/or ensuring it via data cleaning
· Exploring and visualizing data to gain an understanding of it, then identifying differences in data distribution that could affect performance when deploying the model in the real world
· Extend existing ML libraries and frameworks
· Proven experience as Deep learning engineer or similar role
· Understanding of data structures, data modeling, and software architecture
· Deep knowledge of math, probability, statistics, and algorithms
· Ability to write robust code in Python, R
· Proficiency with deep learning frameworks (Keras, Tensorflow, PyTorch) and libraries (like scikit-learn)
· Ability to work within an Agile team
· Excellent communication skills
· Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
· BSc in Computer Science, Mathematics or a similar field, Master’s degree is a plus
· Familiarity with Linux
· Familiar with fundamental concepts, practices, and principles of software development, version control, and scalable infrastructure/platforms