As a Java engineer, you will participate in all aspects of the software development life-cycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment, and support of application developed for our clients. As a member working in a team environment, you will work with solution architects and developers on interpretation/translation of creative designs into functional requirements, and subsequently into technical design.
Involved in the technical planning & requirements gathering phases including Design, code, test, troubleshoot, and document engineering software applications.
Ensure technical software development process is followed on the project, familiar with industry best practices for software development.
Develop applications using Java, REST, Spring-boot
Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience levels.
- Minimum of 4+ years hands-on experience with core Java and well versed on design patterns and related frameworks
- Experience in Spring-Boot and Microservices
- Experienced in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) methodologies
- Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD) and Paired Programming
- Strong debugging, problem-solving and investigative skills. Ability to assimilate disparate information (log files, error messages, etc.) and pursue leads to find root cause problems.
- Strong communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Math, Engineering or comparable major preferred
- Strong consulting and communication skills. Ability to work effectively with various organizations in pursuit of problem solutions.
- Strong knowledge in Microservices patterns
- Experience with RabbitMQ, Redis, MongoDB, Kafka, ELK, MySQL, Docker